MediaRange Color Protection Spray is perfect for sealing your printed CDs, DVDs, BDs as well as other color prints. Your images are protected from moisture, water, scratches and yellowing.
- Preserving your printed CDs, DVDs, BDs and other printed images
- Protecting your prints from moisture, water, scratches and yellowing
1. Shake vigorously before use
2. Lay the disc down on a clean, flat surface and spray from a distance
of 30 cm. A few thin coats on the top of each other give the best
3. Dries after +/- 3 minutes
4. After use, turn can upside down and spray until only gas
Operating and Safety instructions:
DANGER - Extremely flammable aerosol.
Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
Causes skin irritation.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Contains: Hydrocarbons, C7-C9, n-alcanes, iso-alcanes, cycloalcanes; Acetone.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Call a poison center or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
Protect from sunlight.
Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C.
Dispose of contents / container as special waste.